|Posted by AstralBooBaby on August 2, 2017 at 12:50 AM||comments (1247)|
The Pleiadians are regaining territory inside our Solar System fast and have already recovered to the degree that is comparable to the situation in May 2016. The Sirian and Andromedan fleet was not affected so strongly by the events in September and early October and was able to hold their positions better. Every major setback is thus followed with a big leap forward. The Pleiadians are already setting a new Tachyon membrane positioned around the Earth at a certain distance inside the Moon orbit. This membrane is structurally similar to what some other people call the „outer barrier“. This new membrane will cut off the head of the Yaldabaoth octopus from its tentacles and drastically speed up the clearing of the Solar System... Read full story
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on July 19, 2014 at 11:50 AM||comments (312)|
People lie all the time, but depending on how skilled they are, it can be difficult to determine when someone is lying to you. Do you know how to recognize the signs that someone is lying to you? Some of the signs are obvious while others are more subliminal, but there are ways to catch someone in a lie, you just need to know what they are. Here are some easy ways to recognize liars and catch lies:
1. A person who is lying to you won’t make eye contact with you or they make too much eye contact. If a person is lying they may feel you are scrutinizing them and they will look down at the floor or away from your eyes. Some people try to stare you in the face in a deliberate way because they feel like making eye contact will make what they are saying more believable.
2. Liars avoid using contractions…. “I did NOT have sexual intercourse with at woman”. This is an attempt by the liar to be absolutely clear what they mean but it ends up making the story a lot less believable. Stalling tactics are also common. The liar may ask you a question like “where did you get that information?” while they try to back peddle and come up with an explanation for your question.
3. Weird Body Language. Liars often fidget, turn away from the person to whom they are speaking, blink rapidly, smile less and have pitch changes in their tone of voice. They may cross their arms which is a sign of being “closed” or trying not to reveal too much information. Sometimes people fidget excessively when they are lying. They could fidget with a part of their body or touch parts of their face, an ear or a nose or play with keys or another item that they have in their hand.
4. Liars provide additional information without being asked for it. They seem to think that by embellishing their story you will find it more believable. What happens is they tend to make the story more complicated and less believable. The more elaborate the story, the more likely that it is a fabrication and nothing near the truth.
5. A person who is telling a lie will get defensive. They will do everything in their power to deflect your attention away from themselves and will get angry that you are questioning their innocence. People who are telling the truth tend to go the opposite way and go on the offense. This will become obvious to you when you are trying to have a conversation with a person and they try to change the subject or move the conversation in a different direction.
6. If a person is lying they tend to over-embellish insignificant details while avoiding important ones. Exaggerated details make the liar feel better, but the person who is hearing the lie will start to get the feeling that something is definitely amiss. This can make it easier to catch a person in a lie because you can jot down details of the story that you are being told and then ask questions about those details later to see if they are still the same.
7. Watch the eye movements of the person. If a person is remembering something they tend to move their eyes up and in a left direction if they are right handed. If they are making something up, their eyes wil move up and to the right. Left handed people do similar movements but in the opposite direction. People blink rapidly (“eye flutter” when they lie or they may rub their eyes. Eyelids also tend to close a little bit longer than a normal blink if a person hears something or sees something they they do ont like. Hand movements towards the eyes can be a further indication of “blocking out” the truth.
8. Some people sweat more when they are telling a lie. Measuring perspiration is one of the markers of a polygraph test but is not an indication on its own of a person telling a lie. Some people sweat more when they are nervous or if they are shy. Sweating together with blushing, trembling and difficulty swallowing can be a clear better indication that someone that is lying to you.
9. Watch for micro expressions. The true measure of a person’s emotions will quickly flash across their face at the beginning of a conversation. It could be a half smile that lasts for five seconds or a worried look that lasts the same amount of time. These micro expressions are sometimes noticed by people subconsciously and they tend to know right away that a person is lying, although they do not know how they know this. A lot of people tend to feel a “gut instinct” about something such as a person who is lying, and this is usually as a result of seeing a micro-expression during a conversation. The micro expression is quick but if you watch for it you can see it.
10. Ask the liar to repeat their story again. If the story is fabricated it can be very difficult to remember all of the details that they gave to you the first time around. You may notice that the person looks very uncomfortable and worried about what they are going to say to you when you ask them to repeat details that they clearly made up the first time around. Most of the time it is easy to tell when someone is lying to you because you feel it and you know that the person is not being one hundred per cent truthful. If you start to look more closely at the person’s behavior and movements, you will start to notice a lot more things more easily. At first you may have chalked these things up to a gut feeling, but soon you will see that you are more observant than you had originally thought. Liars are easy to spot when you follow some main guidelines and start to be more observant of the person that you are talking to.
Source: “10 Easy Ways To Recognize Liars,” from lifespan.com
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on March 10, 2014 at 11:50 AM||comments (151)|
“Everyone and everything is consciousness but everything and everyone is not self aware”
“I am you, you are me and we are everything that we see”
“We are compartmentalized consciousness of ONE infinite mind”
“We were all created equal, although all are not treated equal or expressing greatest potentials, equally”
“There is no death because life is continuous”
Listed above, are but a few quotes that I have stated or used over the years as general definitions of who we are within the bigger picture of life. The engine that drives and fuels my motivation have been my own personal experiences and observations beyond the veil but more importantly, it is an inner ‘core’ will and/or KNOWING that simply IS. This KNOWING is within US ALL because we are ALL – fragments of the ALL but so many are still disconnected from the ALL, due to more focus on social, mental and psychological programming designed and reinforced by a temporal and artificial construct (material plane(s). However, we are still witnessing an organic and incremental reconnection to the ALL and for this reason, the traps of the material planes are being shaken up! The ‘shake-up’ is causing some intense resistance across the board (so to speak).
As one could imagine, much has been done and continue to be, in order to stop the individual expansion of self-awareness… Such a revelation will certainly have some powerful implications because when one realizes that he/she is but a fragmented shell of the ALL, she/he will begin to awaken dormant magical or God-like powers and abilities! We will begin to realize that things that many of us have been ‘brainwashed’ and CONditioned to see as ‘super-natural’ or ‘magical’ isn’t super natural or magical at all. The ‘super-natural’ is simply our natural state but due to being born in a word of extreme limitation and purposely fire-walled off from your greater mind potential – our present way of being is thought and believed to the ‘normal’ and that’s the way the global controllers want and need it to be. Why? Because they (the inter-dimensional and global engineers) KNOW that they will never deceive, control, manipulate or fool a Being who is really connected to the ALL! Its all about ‘a few’ in contrast to the whole, holding onto their illusion of power and control. You had better believe that there are covert and overt agendas and conspiracies to hide greater empowering truths away from those who are still under hypnosis or a spell.
Within the link below is a documentary that was sent to my attention a couple of days ago… It is a documentary on how some of the greatest minds in science and quantum physics had learned from the perspective of a ‘left brained’ scientific mind. It is a presentation of powerful information that people such as myself have been saying for years is a measurable and provable fact. You will also see that there was obviously a conspiracy to not allow these findings and teachings to be released and taught in colleges or universities across the country. For those of you who saw my ‘Intelligent Design & Evolution’ video that I had published on Youtube about 3 years ago; you will see that my presentation is in alignment with the information that the scientists learned of… As I watched the documentary, I thought of all of those who wrote me and said things like “where’s the scientific evidence to back up such outrageous claims?” or “You speak ignorance”, etc… All I could think was how well so many have been brainwashed to think that valid and valuable information can only come through by way of left-brain thinking and science. As I have said to them and I will forever say this; ‘sometimes, the evidence we seek is in an ‘inner knowing’ that cannot be measured, presented or explained to a 3rd party in a linear or material way’. Yes, sometimes you just KNOW, when one is connected to the ALL. In the meantime, for those who need a ‘scientific’ presentation or approach – here it is and as I predicted many years ago – there will be more suppressed and hidden revelations to come forth because all that is hidden or suppressed, MUST come to light; universal law 101.
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on December 3, 2013 at 11:20 AM||comments (180)|
I often use the word ‘illusion’ to describe the world that we see or ‘think’ we see to be reality. I don’t recall giving a detail explanation as to what I mean when I’ve used the term or word ‘illusion’ to describe our world. So, what do I really mean when I speak of ‘illusions’ in this regard? To think that you are just a flesh and bone, physical vessel is an ‘illusion’ because the truth is that you, we are so much more than that! To think that what we are taught in the schools is ‘education’ is an ‘illusion’ because those who run the matrix has the ‘real education’ – the vast majority are taught ‘programs’, ‘commands’ and ‘definitions’ (social engineering) to work under or within the matrix. To think or believe that we are solid is an ‘illusion’ because we are not really solid – in fact, nothing is but the mind creates the ‘illusion’ of solidity… Reality is far more fluid than meets the mind’s eye. Race, sex and economic situation are ALL ‘illusions’ because the core of who you are is beyond these extremely limited, temporal compartments and designations. One of the greatest 'illusions' of them all is beLIEving that we are 'free', when in fact slavery and enslavement still exists but moreso in an institutionalized, spiritual, mental and psychological way.
When I speak of ‘illusions’ I am addressing the things that most people believe in or buying into what they ‘perceive’, ‘think’, or ‘beLIEve’ to be the true and only facts of reality. Many are in for a huge surprise for buying into the program and notion that what we ‘see’ is truly what we are getting. The human eyes are connected to the brain and it is a scientific fact that it can only decode a small fractal of light (information) that is in and around us… Throw in the fact that most of us aren’t even using the full capacity of our brains at 100% maximum performance and we will begin to grasp just how much the human mind and vessel is being MANipulated into accepting and believing in so many ‘illusions’… Even a magician can easily demonstrate how simple it is to deceive the human eyes -- now image what highly evolved spiritual and cosmic forces can do to the human mind and psyche? STOP and THINK…. To truly see beyond the ‘illusions’ of this world and to connect the dots – we most learn to see through our ‘higher mind’s’ eye and feel with our core and not the flesh. When we broadcast, transmit and receive only through physical biological computer, (the lower animal self), we believe in the many ‘illusions’ of this game we call life. Don’t get me wrong, although what we ‘see’ from the physical mind’s eye are ‘illusions’, our thoughts, feelings and energies that we generate from the interactions within this land of illusion ARE real! This is how and why we are literally creating our next life based on how we think, live and believe in this one. The physical world is an illusion but the ‘unseen’ that most are not even consciously aware of is the ‘reality’… Just imagine the implications here!
This is my roundabout explanation of what I mean by the term ‘illusion’ whenever you hear me use it within the context of a forum, blog or forum discussion. However, I wish to share another Being’s perspective regarding the term ‘illusion’… This perspective comes by way of one of the ‘featured network links’ on the home page; Blue Star Speaks. Every now and then, I will chime in and read articles by way of the network of links provided and will find a resonance so strong that I am compelled to share it with the greater community. The ‘Blue Star’ explanation totally resonate with much of my own revelations for sure! Check out this link and of course, provide any comments of feedback on the matter IF you feel ‘inspired’ to do so.
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on September 30, 2013 at 5:05 PM||comments (287)|
What is Vibration?
So many people have written and asked me what do I mean by vibration and frequency? Therefore, I decided to post some very basic definitions…
In its simplest form, vibration can be considered to be the oscillation or repetitive motion of an object around an equilibrium position. The equilibrium position is the position of the object will attain when the force acting on it is zero. This type of vibration is called ‘whole body motion’ meaning that all parts of the body are moving together in the same direction at any point in time. The vibratory motion of a body can be completely describe as a combination of individual motions of six different types. These are translation in the three orthogonal directions x. y, and z, and rotation around the x, y, and z-axes. Any complex motion the body may have can be broken down into a combination of these six motions. Such a body is therefore said to possess six degrees of freedom. For instance, a ship can move in the fore and aft direction (surge), up and down direction (heave), and port and starboard direction (sway), and it can rotate lengthwise (roll), rotate around the vertical axis (yaw), and rotate about the port-starboard axis (pitch).
Suppose an object were restrained from motion in any direction except one. For instance, a clock pendulum is restricted from motion except in one plane. It is therefore called a single degree of freedom system. Another example of a single degree of freedom system is an elevator moving up and down in an elevator shaft. The vibration of an object is always caused by an excitation force. This force may be externally applied to the object, or it may originate inside of the object. It will be seen later that the rate of the vibration of an object is always caused by an excitation force. This force may be externally applied to the object, or it may originate inside the object. It will be seen later that the rate (frequency) and magnitude of the vibration of a given object is completely determined by the excitation force, direction and frequency. This is the reason that vibration analysis can determine the excitation forces at work in a machine. These forces are dependent upon machine condition, and knowledge of their characteristics and interactions allows one to diagnose a machine problem.
What is frequency?
Short and briefly explained; frequency describes the number of waves that pass a fixed place in a given amount of time. So if the time it takes for a wave to pass is is 1/2 second, the frequency is 2 per second. If it takes 1/100 of an hour, the frequency is 100 per hour. Usually frequency is measured in the hertz unit, named in honor of the 19th-century German physicist Heinrich Rudolf Hertz. The hertz measurement, abbreviated Hz, is the number of waves that pass by per second. For example, an "A" note on a violin string vibrates at about 440 Hz (440 vibrations per second).