All of One/Forever as One
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on August 21, 2019 at 12:35 AM||comments ()|
Words To Live By
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on August 19, 2019 at 3:10 PM||comments ()|
Modern Day Slavery
|Posted by Marie <3 on September 2, 2014 at 6:55 AM||comments ()|
Acclaimed humanitarian photographer Lisa Kristine creates more than images, she inspires change. A master storyteller, Lisa documents indigenous cultures in more than 100 countries on six continents, instinctively identifying the universal human dignity in all of us. Awakening compassion and igniting action in a worldwide audience with powerful, broad-sweeping images of courage and tender, intimate portrayals, Lisa elevates significant social causes—such as the elimination of human slavery and the unification of humanity—to missions. Her work resonates in the heart and moves us to act.
Lisa has gained broad recognition for her collaboration with the NGO Free the Slaves. This breathtaking body of work, illuminating human enslavement, is brought together in Slavery, published in 2010. Lisa has received global attention for shining a light on contemporary slavery across media platforms, including CNN and Reuters, speaking at TED events, museums, NGO’s, business conferences, colleges and universities. Lisa was the recipient of the 2013 Lucie Humanitarian Award, which honors the greatest achievements in of master photographers around the world.
In 1850 it was difficult to capture a slave and then transport them to the US. Today, millions of economically and socially vulnerable people around the world are potential slaves.
This “supply” makes slaves today cheaper than they have ever been. Since they are so cheap, slaves are today are not considered a major investment worth maintaining. If slaves get sick, are injured, outlive their usefulness, or become troublesome to the slaveholder, they are dumped or killed.
Since slavery feeds directly into the global economy, it makes sense that we would be concerned by the ways in which slavery flows into our homes through the products we buy and the investments we make. Slaves harvest cocoa in the Ivory Coast, make charcoal used to produce steel in Brazil, weave carpets in India—the list goes on. These products reach our stores and our homes. It is worth noting the items in your home and see if they are linked. FairTrade is a good way to start - buying FairTrade means better treatment and pay for people who work in 'slave-like' conditions.
University of California, Berkeley found documented cases of slavery and human trafficking in more than 90 cities across the United States. So yes, it's on our doorsteps, in our homes and you can do your bit by considering what you buy, who you buy from and where your produces/items come from. Together as a whole, we can stamp out slavery.
The 12 laws of Karma
|Posted by Marie <3 on July 23, 2014 at 9:20 PM||comments ()|
What is Karma? Karma is the Sanskrit word for action. It is equivalent to Newton’s law of ‘every action must have a reaction’. When we think, speak or act we initiate a force that will react accordingly. This returning force maybe modified, changed or suspended, but most people will not be able eradicate it.
This law of cause and effect is not punishment, but is wholly for the sake of education or learning.
A person may not escape the consequences of his actions, but he will suffer only if he himself has made the conditions ripe for his suffering. Ignorance of the law is no excuse whether the laws are man-made or universal.
To stop being afraid and to start being empowered in the worlds of karma and reincarnation, here is what you need to know about karmic laws.
1. THE GREAT LAW
- “As you sow, so shall you reap”. This is also known as the “Law of Cause and Effect”.
- Whatever we put out in the Universe is what comes back to us.
- If what we want is Happiness, Peace, Love, Friendship… Then we should BE Happy, Peaceful, Loving and a True Friend.
2. THE LAW OF CREATION
- Life doesn’t just HAPPEN, it requires our participation.
- We are one with the Universe, both inside and out.
- Whatever surrounds us gives us clues to our inner state.
- BE yourself, and surround yourself with what you want to have present in your Life.
3. THE LAW OF HUMILITY
- What you refuse to accept, will continue for you.
- If what we see is an enemy, or someone with a character trait that we find to be negative, then we ourselves are not focused on a higher level of existence.
4. THE LAW OF GROWTH
- “Wherever you go, there you are”.
- For us to GROW in Spirit, it is we who must change – and not the people, places or things around us.
- The only given we have in our lives is OURSELVES and that is the only factor we have control over.
- When we change who and what we are within our heart our life follows suit and changes too.
5. THE LAW OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Whenever there is something wrong in my life, there is something wrong in me.
- We mirror what surrounds us – and what surrounds us mirrors us; this is a Universal Truth.
- We must take responsibility what is in our life.
6.THE LAW OF CONNECTION
- Even if something we do seems inconsequential, it is very important that it gets done as everything in the Universe is connected.
- Each step leads to the next step, and so forth and so on.
- Someone must do the initial work to get a job done.
- Neither the first step nor the last are of greater significance,
- As they were both needed to accomplish the task.
- Past-Present-Future they are all connected…
7. THE LAW OF FOCUS
- You can not think of two things at the same time.
- When our focus is on Spiritual Values, it is impossible for us to have lower thoughts such as greed or anger.
8. THE LAW OF GIVING AND HOSPITALITY
- If you believe something to be true,then sometime in your life you will be called upon to demonstrate that particular truth.
- Here is where we put what we CLAIM that we have learned, into actual
9. PRACTICE. THE LAW OF HERE AND NOW
- Looking backward to examine what was, prevents us from being totally in the HERE AND NOW.
- Old thoughts, old patterns of behavior, old dreams…
- Prevent us from having new ones.
10. THE LAW OF CHANGE
- History repeats itself until we learn the lessons that we need to change our path.
11. THE LAW OF PATIENCE AND REWARD
- All Rewards require initial toil.
- Rewards of lasting value require patient and persistent toil.
- True joy follows doing what we’re suppose to be doing, and waiting for the reward to come in on its own time.
12. THE LAW OF SIGNIFICANCE AND INSPIRATION
- You get back from something whatever YOU have put into it.
- The true value of something is a direct result of the energy and intent that is put into it.
- Every personal contribution is also a contribution to the Whole.
- Lack luster contributions have no impact on the Whole, nor do they work to diminish it.
- Loving contributions bring life to, and inspire, the Whole.
Taken from HERE. I thought it was interesting and for those who need to learn the karma law, including me, can use it as a guideline towards growing on a spiritual level
NEVER GIVE UP! GREAT CHANGE IS COMING!
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on December 9, 2013 at 3:15 PM||comments ()|
Thanks for being You
|Posted by KarenW on November 5, 2013 at 8:45 PM||comments ()|
As I read the Blogs occasionally I always find one or two that I cannot resist adding my two cents to the post. As I sit here being nostalgic in my dithering mid forty’s I realize that I have not been as grateful to those around me as I should. Often I can’t run up to people throw my arms round them and give them a great big hug and say “thanks” much to my disappointment. I am a very touchy feely person and when I get into modes, like today, I find my wanting to love everyone even if it meets with some resistance.
However, the reality that I would just start randomly hugging everyone in sight is most unlikely. Not that I don’t have upmost appreciate for everyone but the programming that there is a certain time or place least they think your crazy is still very prominent to this unit. But I digress I am off my mark here.
My point is I wanted to express thanks to all who participate or even lurk without verbal or written participation. In just being here and reading the words this is an action that leans toward participation. If you then have a thought on it even better; Words to the paper then posting even more to enjoy and learn from the totality of your thoughtful presence.
I learn and grow with everyone. Without such a group my life would not be nearly as interesting.
So, Thanks for being you. Whoever you are, wherever you are, all I wanted to say is THANKS!!. I am grateful for you being you. Each HUMAN with all the little imperfections and all the other wonderful things it takes to be you.
God Bless. May you always be fill with love and abundance. May you never feel weary or dreary. May your light always shine.
And if you are the one who needed to read this for the big HUG then consider your self E-hugged.
DARE TO BE THE IMPOSSIBLE
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on October 4, 2013 at 10:20 AM||comments ()|
“I always defy the odds” is what I have stated in a couple of my videos in the past. I state this because no matter how high the odds where stacked against me in any situation, somehow, someway, I will get over and will be triumphant! I only like to share my stories with others ‘after’ I have ‘been there’, ‘conquered’ and have gathered the information that fulfilled the victory! When I am going through any challenge or situation that stretches me on every level imaginable, I choose to ‘hold my head up’ and still smile. I choose to help others in any way that I can with whatever I have available. I am still kind, considerate, respectful and honorable… I am not nor have I ever been the type to throw pity-parties for myself and I definitely wouldn’t do anything or say anything to make others feel pity or sorry for me.
Within the past 4 years, I have been stretched to the extreme with just about every test and hardship that one could imagine. The events that set the trajectory to these events was my decision to resign from a well paying Federal Government position in December, 2006. I left because I hated my job and hated the politics and Division unfairness that went on, some of was it at my expense. My core was restless and was feellng a strong desire and need for a 'serious change' and therefore, I took a ‘leap of faith’ and left the closest thing to job ‘security’ anyone could have. When I had resigned; I took a position with a small business, who had a contract with an ‘elite’ government agency. Again, my core was restless and very unhappy there! I felt as if I was supposed to be doing something else; something far more purposeful and fulfilling but I held onto that job position for the steady income but fate had another plan. I was eventually fired from that position because I refused an assignment that went against my contract agreement.
There I was in 2009, without a ‘secular’ job or without any income because I could not get unemployment insurance since I was ‘marked’ as causing my own situation and therefore ‘unqualified’ for employment benefits. I must have applied for hundreds of jobs in the first year and only 1 potential job opportunity surfaced – I interviewed for the job but wasn't hired. Yet and still, I forged ahead, while paying all of my bills and mortgage on time out of my life savings. I have a small production business that I worked here and there (part-time) since 2001. Therefore, I continued to produce, teach voice, do readings, design logos, websites, business cards, perform. Whatever I could do, I would do it to help make ends meet. Of course, the economy eventually tanked and people weren’t spending as much and there were no job prospects; no opportunities and my life savings eventually dwindled and quickly too!
Eventually, I lost my life savings, my excellent credit status, economic status; loyal clients who could no longer afford to pay for my services; friends (or so I thought), close family members (via death) but still, I continued to smile and hold my head up high! I still found enough strength and energy to put my attention and focus on helping and inspiring others along the way… The one thing that I still have to show for years of hard work and sacrifice in this material world is my home. Since, April of this year, I had been battling a foreclosure law-suit without an attorney because I couldn’t afford one. I pulled together whatever resources I had; stood in truth and fought against this lawsuit with every bit of information that I had. In the end, I was given the ‘illusion’ that I had lost my home to foreclosure but I literally just discovered the contrary. It looks like being fearless and my standing in ‘truth’ has proven another example of defying the odds! These unprecedented experiences has shown and taught me that the things that we perceive as a ‘lost’ is in preparation for ‘greater’ gains! Not just materially but in wisdom, spiritual armor and soul-expansion. If we dwell in and over exalt our misery, anger, hate, bitterness, sorrow or just give up on life or ourselves, we change our trajectory away from our promised victory. Don’t get me wrong, we are allowed to feel anguish, despair, anger, hurts, frustrations, sadness because I have felt them all BUT do not let these emotions drive you – WE MUST strive to take CONTROL and DRIVE THEM!
Some people may be wondering, if you are so ‘psychic or intuitive’, why couldn’t you have foreseen these things and avoided them? The truth of the matter is that ‘true-blue’ psychics and intuitive people are supposed to use our abilities to assist others who may fall or be falling off of ‘their map’ or destiny and there are even limitations on this. Intuitive or psychics are not allowed to peak into our personal trajectory and dodge anything because that would be cheating ourselves of some of our best life challenges. Most people would cheat or avoid their own challenges or be so preoccupied with the prospect of a ‘future’ challenge that they would be rendered incapable of living in the ‘now’… At the end of the day, it does not matter how 'spiritual', smart, talented, wealthy, rich or poor we are -- if we are in a human space suit, we still must go through trails, tribulations and the full ranges of being human, just like everybody else. However, it is our resolve in how we turn trials and tribultions around that could make us SUPER-human (Christ Being)!
Today, I ULTRA-stand that had to go through all of what I had gone through because it is and will be another testament of how I defied the odds! My story will inspire and motivate even more! Through these hard-times, I ‘experienced and learned’ who my true friends were; I had to experience just how the courts and banking system really work. I had to learn and experience how law works. I had to ‘experience’ a health crisis, caused from being under so much stress, without health insurance, so that I lean on and ‘learn’ about natural and esoteric healing… I had to 'experience and learn' the full ranges of the 'laws of allowance' so that I may ULTRAstand my center. I had to temporarily ‘loose’ everything and tested to the extreme, so that I can be prepared on every level to handle and lead, direct and manage the responsibilities of what is unfolding as I type these words (major opportunities). Yes! I am doing it and had done it all without government assistance; 'secular' employment or conventional thought or wisdom... It was through support from the Almighty Prime Creator, guardians, guides, family, REAL friends and very close family members (some who have no clue of what I have gone through) and a couple of members from the ABB.net community! Most of all, it was by way of my ‘positive thought process’ and ‘WILL' to BE the impossible’. One day, I will tell of everything that I have been through, not just within the last 4 years but my entire life! Because again, my style, method is and WILL -- is to share the story of how I defied the odds ‘after’ I have experienced, conquered and gained the knowledge/information and coordinates to share, and inspire others to be equally VICTORIOUS!
- BLOGS BY ASTRALBOOBABY #blogs #astralboobaby #abb (99)
- ASTRAL PROJECTION #astralprojection #obe #soultravel (8)
- BOOKS #books #bookclub (0)
- CONFESSIONS #confessions #confessionals (1)
- DREAMS #dreams #dreaminterpretation #lucid (2)
- HEALTHY LIVING #health #wellness (14)
- LOVE AND LIFE #love #romance #marriage #dating #life #living (15)
- MOVIES & DOCUMENTARIES #documentaries #movies #theater (5)
- MOVIE REVIEWS #moviereviews #opinion #review #blogs (1)
- PARANORMAL ACTIVITY #paranormal #paranormal-activity (4)
- POETRY & SONG LYRICS #songs #poetry #writing (1)
- SELF EMPOWERMENT #howto #selfimprovement (10)
- SUPERNATURAL #supernatural #paranormal (12)
- WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT #empowerment #encouragement #wisdom (11)
- SCIENCE #science #scientific (5)
- METAPHYSICS #metaphysics #metaphysical #meta (19)
- CONTROVERSY #controversy #controversial (4)
- SPIRITUALITY #spirituality #spirit (16)
- NATURE #nature #natural (1)
- CELEBRITIES #celebrities #celebritygossip #famous (3)
- EMPOWERMENT #empowerment (8)
- INSPIRATION #inspirational #inspiration #uplift (7)
- POWER #power #clout #finances (3)
- INTEGRITY #integrity #honor (3)
- HONOR #honor #honorable (1)
- CONSPIRACY THEORY #conspiracy #conspiracytheories (2)
- AGENDA #agenda (7)
- HOW TO #selfhelp #howtodo (4)
- SELF HELP #selfhelp #howto (8)
- POLITICS #political #politics (5)
- ECONOMICS #economics #economical (2)
- RELIGION #religion (2)
- CULTURE #culture (1)
- ANIMALS #animals #animallovers (1)
- QUESTIONS #questions #frequentlyasked (7)
- HUMAN SEXUALITY #sex #sexuality #gender #heterosexuallity #homosexuality #transexuality (5)
- HIGHER LEARNING #elevated #higherconsciousness (4)
- QUOTES BY ASTRALBOOBABY #astralboobabyquotes (12)
- HOW TO HELP YOURSELF #selfhelp (3)
- PREDICTIONS \ PROPHESIES #predictions #prophesies #psychic #reading #tragectories (12)